2011 | Truth & Dare, Shalini Ganendra Fine Art
2012 | Conversations in Yellow & Blue, Shalini Ganendra Fine Art
Trained in Chinese calligraphy and traditional painting genres.
- Zac Lee has incorporated elements of painting, silk screening and digital imaging into his artwork.
- After his important residency at Three Shadows Art Center, Beijing (where he was the first Malaysian), he begins to incorporate conventional photographic techniques into current works.
- He continues to work with realism, abstraction, language and illustration to present psychological puzzles and make elegant social commentary.
- He works with numerous media including, photography, oil/canvas, brush painting and silk screen.
- His most recent solo exhibition, Conversations in Yellow and Blue at the SGFA (2012), follows previous successes like Truth & Dare, Solo SGFA, Truth and Fiction are Not Strangers at the Tribes Gallery in collaboration with SGFA, NYC, USA.