1976 | Chinese Brush Painting Show, Ipoh Malaysia
1988 | Floral Watercolour Show, Hyatt Hotel, Singapore
1992 | Floral Watercolour Artistry, The Art Gallery, Penang
1993 | Floral Watercolour Exhibition, Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur
1994 | Rhapsody in Bloom, The Art Gallery, Penang
- Star Gallery, Alor Setar, Kedah
- Orchids in Bloom M.S. Garden Hotel, Sungai Patani, Kedah
- Paragon Square, Ipoh
2000 | Flowers in Blossom, Galeri Golden Chersonese, Ipoh, Perak
1954 | Graduate of Beijing Central School of Fine Art
- Teh Siew Joo worked as a cartoon animator for the Shanghai Art and Film Production Studio from 1955 till 1961.
- He was given the opportunity to be involved in the production of many films, including, the cartoon film ‘A Tadpole Looking for Its Mother’, which garnered the Honourable Prize at the 17th Cannes International Film Festival, France (1964).
- Upon his return to Malaysia in 1967, he worked here as an interior designer and artist.
- He held his first one-man show in 1976 in Chinese Brush Painting in Ipoh, Malaysia.
- Subsequently, he has also participated in various joint exhibitions which include the International Teochew Arts Art Exhibition, (Raffles City, Singapore), the Japan Asian Watercolor Art Exhibition (Osaka, Japan), the Malaysia Confederation Asian Watercolor (Kuala Lumpur), and the Rediscovery, Conservatory of Fine Arts (Penang).
- His paintings have also been used for the Aidchem 1994 Calendar.
2014 June| Masterpiece Malaysia | Watercolour on paper ( 71 x 53cm), RM3,920
2014 Sep | Henry Butcher Art Auctioneers | Orchids, undated | watercolour on paper (51cm x 73cm), RM 4,480
2017 March | The Edge Auction Southeast Asian Art | ROSES, circa 2000, watercolor on paper (69 x 54cm) | RM 3,264.80