1998 | Experiments With Truth, NN Gallery, Selangor
2004 | Saat Beku, Red Mill Gallery, Vermont Studio Center, USA
2005 | Paintings 1993 - 2003, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang
2006 | Too Much (Not Enough), Gayang Art Studio, South Korea
2007 | Dislocated, 12 Artspace, Kuala Lumpur
Selected Group Exhibitions
1990 | Yong Contemporary, National Art Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Young Contemporary í91, National Art Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Salon Malaysia 91/92, National Art Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1995 | The Young Ones, Nan Yang Gallery of Art, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
1996 | Imagining the Contemporary Body, Petronas Gallery, KLCC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1997 | Malaysian Drawings, National Art Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Drawing and Diagram, Ideas Personified, Caldweld House Art Gallery, Singapore
- Gema: Resonance ,Manes Gallery, Praque, Czech Republic
- Apa?, A multimedia visual art exhibition, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Ghost & Spirits festival, Tacheles, Berlin, Germany
Korea - Jaala exhibition, The Seoul Metropolitan Art Museum, Seoul, Korea.
Lifa, Ibrahim Husseinis Museum and Cultural Foundation, Langkawi, Kedah
Phillip Morris Malaysian Art Award, National Art Gallery, Malaysia
Phillip Morris Asian Art Award, Singapore Art Museum, Singapore
2002 | Identity, National Art Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2003 | Phillip Morris Malaysian Art Award, National Art Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Malaysian Art at the Turn of the Century, Guangdong Museum of Art, China
- Phillip Morris Asean Art Award, Bangkok National Museum of Art, Thailand
- 18@8: Kuala Lumpur: Karachi, Amin Gulgee's Gallery, Karachi,Pakistan.
- Bikini in Winter, Alternative Art Space LOOP, Seoul, Korea.
- Kata di Kota - A Malaysian Contemporary Arts, Galleria de arte Boyeros, Havana, Cuba
- Independent Project, Petronas Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Encountering Asian Art, 2nd Pochean Asia Biennale, Pocheon, South Korea.
- Changing Phases - Viet Art Centre, Hanoi, Vietnam. APBF Art Prize 2008, Singapore Art Museum, Singapore. CAIS Project 2008, (Contemporary Art In School), Stella Maris International School.
- Space / Spacing, Semarang Contemporary Art Gallery, Semarang,Indonesia.
- Independent Project, Gertrude Art Spaces, Melbourne, Australia.
- Relocations of Long Lost Memories, Rimbun Dahan Residency's exhibition, Rimbun Dahan, Kuang, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Personal Effects, Rogue Art, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. BITUMANIA, Pace Gallery, Kuala Lumpur.
- Melihat Bersama, Ken Arok Gallery, Malang, Indonesia
- Melihat Bersama, CCCL Peranchis, Surabaya, Indonesia
- Digifesta, Media Art Festival, Gwangju Biennale Exhibition Hall,Gwangju, S.Korea.
- One Minute Video Project, Netherland and Shanghai.
- Working, Rogue Art, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- ARTJOG 12, Taman Budaya Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- Figure Out: Dimensions in Figurative Art from Petronas Art Collections.Petronas Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Welcome to the Jungle, Contemporary Art In Southeast Asia From The Collections of the Singapore Art Museum, Yokohama Museum of Art, Japan.
- Bersame, Bank Negara Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
2014 | Multiple Languages, Silverlens Gallery, Makati, Manila, Philippines.
2000 | Juror's Choice, Phillip Morris Malaysian Art Awards, National Art Gallery, Kuala Lumpur
2003 | Juror's Choice, Phillip Morris Malaysian Art Awards, National Art Gallery, Kuala Lumpur
2008 | Juror's Choice, APBF Art Awards, Singapore Art Museum, Singapore
1991 | BA Fine Art, Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Shah Alam
2011 June | KL | Oil on canvas (123cm x 127cm), RM 30,800
2013 Nov | Henry Butcher Art Auctioneers | Under the Dome of Heaven Mat Jenin is (Always and Always will be) Dreaming to Death, 1998 | mixed media on paper mounted on board (various sizes), RM16,500
2014 Nov | Henry Butcher Art Auctioneers | The Drowning 2 (Lost Series), 1995 | oil on canvas (150cm x 181cm), RM112,000